The extruded portion in the upper side portion of the weather strip is provided with a main sealing member, an auxiliary sealing member, and a connecting portion.
The main sealing member has a substantially flat plate-shaped first mating base portion fixed to the first holder of the door frame, and a hollow sealing portion integrally formed with the first mating base portion. The auxiliary sealing member has a second flat base portion that is substantially flat plate shaped for the second holder, and a sealing lip.
The sealing lip, the connecting portion and the hollow sealing portion are continuously formed using an EPDM sponge rubber integrally molded.
The larger portion of the second mating base portion and the intermediate portion of the first mating base portion are formed from EPDM solid rubber. Therefore, the difference in the expansion ratio hardly occurs, and the bending is restricted from being generated.
Previous: Leadersealing Foam Seasling
- Special Use Performance Of Aramid G...
- What Are The Treatment Requirements...
- What To Do With Graphite Packing Be...
- What Kind Of Technology Does EPDM S...
- Characteristics And Advantages Of A...
- How To Use The Seal Properly
- What Sealing Materials Are Needed F...
- Main Characteristics Of Sealing Strip
- How Do I Use The Window Seal
- Windows Sealing Strip Installation ...
- Leadersealing Foam Seasling
- Doors And Windows Maintenance Methods
- Precautions For Installation
- Company Introduction
- Bottom Door Seal Brush Weather Strip
- Leader Sealing
- PILE WEATHER STRIP
- China Weather Strip Seal