The cladding seal strip is composed of PU (polyurethane) foaming material with high resilience, PE (PE) film with outsourcing, and > with pp(polypropylene) supporting framework inside. High resilience PU foaming material has high resilience, less than 10% compression deformation, effectively ensuring the long-term sealing of Windows and doors. Outsourcing PE film greatly lengthens the service life of the product, and rich color selection makes the appearance gorgeous and novel. PP support frame plays the role of product installation and fixation, effectively preventing product shrinkage. The utility model has: non-toxic environmental protection, noise, long service life, heat preservation and heat insulation, 20 years - 40 ℃ to 90 ℃ of ultra wide environment using range, through the fatigue test of 500000 times, product excellent physical properties in the process of long-term use, keep the doors and Windows sealed performance.
Scope of use: seal at the bottom of door frame/door
Materials: PE film/inner PU foaming/skeleton pp-tpe
Iv. Superior performance:
1, compression deformation test: 70 ℃ under the compression ratio of 50% for 22 hours, compression deformation rate of 10% or less
2. Compression force test. Under 25% compression rate, 15N/100mm force is applied, and the compression rate is less than 10N
3, temperature range test: from 90 ℃ to 40 ℃ to seal performance has no obvious change
4, the K value of thermal conduction testing: 0 ℃ under the K value is 0.035 W/m2K or less;
5. Fatigue resistance test: imitated window switch for 500,000 times, with no obvious change in shape
6. Sound insulation test: only with middle rubber band IV68 window, reduce noise by 43 db
7. IV76 Windows with intermediate tape and additional tape can reduce noise by 45 db
8. Outdoor anti-aging test: it has been over 20 years and the performance remains intact
V. product features:
1. Polyethylene coating for advanced engineering, good paint resistance and mobility, attractive appearance.
2, resistance to UV (ultraviolet), resistant to sunlight and UV 5000 kj / ㎡ denudation
3 hole, high elastic foamed polyurethane, a long time to keep in shape and high elastic temperature range to 40 ℃ to 90 ℃
- How Do I Use The Window Seal
- Windows Sealing Strip Installation ...
- Brief Introduction Of PTFE Shredded...
- Special Use Performance Of Aramid G...
- What Are The Treatment Requirements...
- What To Do With Graphite Packing Be...
- What Kind Of Technology Does EPDM S...
- Characteristics And Advantages Of A...
- How To Use The Seal Properly
- What Sealing Materials Are Needed F...
- What Is The Use Of Windows And Door...
- Weather Strip
- Leadersealing Foam Seasling
- Doors And Windows Maintenance Methods
- Precautions For Installation
- Company Introduction
- Bottom Door Seal Brush Weather Strip
- Leader Sealing
- PILE WEATHER STRIP
- China Weather Strip Seal