The rubber seal strip can be classified according to the shape of section, curing method, use position and use, material and so on.
(1) non-continuous vulcanization method (after cutting the extruded strip to a certain length, the vulcanization can be put into the vulcanization tank, and the extruded strip is made of semi-finished product.
Put into the model to sulfide);
(2) continuous curing method (microwave continuous sulfurization method, salt bath continuous sulfurization method, hot air continuous sulfur.
Methods such as chemical method. A. Microwave continuous vulcanization sealing strip: microwave vulcanization technology is A foreign energy crisis in the 1970s.
After application and widely promoted production technology. Microwave continuous curing technology can not only produce metal core, solid core and sponge.
It is superior to other continuous vulcanization devices in terms of energy saving and efficiency improvement. This technology is
The world is recognized as the best method for producing extruded products. The characteristic of microwave heating is that the heat is generated directly in the heated object, not.
Input from the outside as usual, which is not only hot and fast, but also distributed evenly, which is beneficial to improve product quality and greatly shorten heating.
Time spent. B. Salt bath continuous vulcanization seal: the salt bath system with nitrite is used to treat the environmental pollution.
Sulfide (Tmax: 450 ° C and Vmax: 60 m/s) also can achieve the role of flame pretreatment, and greatly improve the safety.
2. Classification according to rubber seal material.
The rubber material of automobile seal strip has three kinds of rubber, sponge and hard rubber.
The hardness of hard rubber can reach the A95. The sealant is more suitable for aging, low temperature, water resistance, chemical corrosion and special.
It is an ozone - resistant EPDM. EPDM can be coated with steel strip, wire braid, TPE, flannelette, flocking, PU coating,
Organic silicon coating and other compound, ensure the car indoor and outside and own waterproof, dustproof, sound insulation, heat insulation, vibration, anti-wear and decoration.
EPDM seals are normally used for more than ten years. It can also choose chloroprene rubber (CR) with good ozone resistance and good aging resistance.
Considering the process performance of the commonly used rubber materials, it is necessary to select and use rubber, such as natural rubber (NR), CR and styrene butadiene rubber (SBR).
Rubber and polyethylene (PE), EPDM and NR rubber are used to improve ozone resistance.
Door and window seals, ship seals, mechanical seals and other three categories; The mechanical seals include the cabinet seal, container seal and so on. 
The principle of
It consists of two parts: seal and installation. This kind of product mainly USES the elasticity and assembly of the lip, cavity and flange in the body structure.
The contact pressure on the surface of the coupling (glass, metal, etc.) is sealed and decorative. In commonly used - 50 ~ 70 ℃.
It consists of two parts: seal and installation.
Such products are mainly used in the body structure, lip, cavity, flange and other parts of the elasticity and assembling the coupling of a (glass, metal parts, etc.) surface contact pressure and seal and decorative role.
In commonly used - 50 ~ 70 ℃.
- How Do I Use The Window Seal
- Windows Sealing Strip Installation ...
- Brief Introduction Of PTFE Shredded...
- Special Use Performance Of Aramid G...
- What Are The Treatment Requirements...
- What To Do With Graphite Packing Be...
- What Kind Of Technology Does EPDM S...
- Characteristics And Advantages Of A...
- How To Use The Seal Properly
- What Sealing Materials Are Needed F...
- Weather Stripping For Metal Exterio...
- The Importance Of The Sealing Tape ...
- Weather Streip Doors And Windows
- Why Do You Want To Install On The D...
- Window Seal Selection Tips
- The Sealing Strip Will Affect The S...
- Wooden Door Seals Are Divided Into ...
- Doors And Windows Sealing Stripdoor...
- What Is Silicone Door And Window Se...