What is the difference between PU foam seal and traditional seal strip?
The difference between PU foam sealing strip and traditional seal strip is as follows. 1) the use of advanced thermoplastic rubber Santoprene ® (TPE) or nitrile butadiene rubber and chlorosulfonated polyethylene composite with; 2) characteristics of ozone resistance, resistance to ultraviolet optical performance, good resistance to chemical solvent, using temperature range (60 ℃ to 135 ℃); 3) strong resistance to tearing and tearing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How To Maintain The Automobile Seal
- Status quo of sealing industry in C...
- PVC doors and Windows sealing strip...
- About the building doors and window...
- New type EPDM for high performance ...
- Method of saving rubber sealing strip
- Classification of sealing strips
- Classification by material
- Door and window sealing strip
- Wooden doors and windows seals
- The magnetic door sealing strip
- The difference between PU foam seal
- Type of seal strip
- What is a seal
- 3m weatherstrip adhesive door seal ...
- The sealing tape has the function o...
- The door and window seal strip