The difference between PU foam sealing strip and traditional seal strip is as follows.
1) adopt the advanced thermoplastic rubber Santoprene (TPE) or butyl rubber and chlorosulfonated polyethylene composite;
2) characteristics of ozone resistance, resistance to ultraviolet optical performance, good resistance to chemical solvent, using temperature range (60 ℃ to 135 ℃);
3) with strong tensile, tear resistance performance, temperature of use between - 10 ℃ -- 150 ℃ after the number of millions of music scratch will not burst;
4) after compression, the original shape can be restored quickly. Even in the harsh environment, it can maintain its original flexibility.
5) environmental protection rubber and plastic compound rubber, non-toxic, environmental protection, no pollution.
The traditional seal strip, due to the use of waste, substitute plasticizer and high filling amount, makes the rubber strip elastic, easy to be hard, and has a prickly smell, easy to migrate to make the frame material yellow, and the service life is short. Traditional sealing strips contain halogens, which contain heavy metals in the stabilizer, so it is not conducive to environmental protection. Therefore, traditional seal strips are eliminated or restricted in developed countries and in China.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How To Maintain The Automobile Seal
- Status quo of sealing industry in C...
- PVC doors and Windows sealing strip...
- About the building doors and window...
- New type EPDM for high performance ...
- Method of saving rubber sealing strip
- Classification of sealing strips
- Classification by material
- Door and window sealing strip
- Wooden doors and windows seals
- PU foam application
- General conditions can be added
- What are the material of the sealin...
- How to maintain the car seal in dai...
- Automotive sealing strip was domina...
- the sealing material
- The window sealing
- Wooden door sealing bar is divided ...
- How to use wooden door seal correctly
- How do I use the window seal