U lines refer to the lines made from PU synthetic materials.PU is the abbreviation of Polyurethane, which is called Polyurethane for short.Only simple modification of the formula can obtain different density, elasticity, rigidity and other physical properties.
The main use of pu sealant is civil construction, transportation, etc.In Japan, about 75~80% of polyurethane sealants are used for construction, 15% for automobiles and machinery, and 5% for civil and other purposes.
In the specific application in the field of architecture are: the connection between concrete casting, building materials and construction joint filler sealing, around the wooden frame of door window and wall of concrete between the sealing caulking, light on the building structure, such as curtain wall sealing paste, balcony, swimming pool, bathroom facilities such as waterproof sealing, air conditioning and other systems joint sealing, heat insulation double deck glass, window frame seal, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How To Maintain The Automobile Seal
- Status quo of sealing industry in C...
- PVC doors and Windows sealing strip...
- About the building doors and window...
- New type EPDM for high performance ...
- Method of saving rubber sealing strip
- Classification of sealing strips
- Classification by material
- Door and window sealing strip
- Wooden doors and windows seals
- Doors and windows maintenance methods
- Knowledge seal doors and windows
- What is a seal
- Sealing strip can be divided into t...