Knowledge seal doors and windows
The door and window rubber seal strip is mainly used in window and window of plastic steel, aluminum alloy doors and Windows, wooden doors and Windows, etc.PVC, modified PVC, epdm, elastomer seal strip (including TPV, TPE, TPR, SEBS), silicone rubber and other materials are generally extruded into the market.
The sealing tape plays an important role in water proofing, sealing and energy saving in the doors and Windows of plastic steel doors and Windows and doors and Windows, and the sound insulation, dustproof, antifreeze and warmth.It must have strong tensile strength, good elasticity, and good temperature resistance and aging resistance.In order to ensure the fastening of the strip and profile, the section structure size of the strip must be matched with the molding steel door and window section.Seal tape is usually used to open doors and Windows, hanging Windows, folding doors and Windows.The main functions are dustproof, insect repellent, waterproof, sound insulation, sealing etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How To Maintain The Automobile Seal
- Status quo of sealing industry in C...
- PVC doors and Windows sealing strip...
- About the building doors and window...
- New type EPDM for high performance ...
- Method of saving rubber sealing strip
- Classification of sealing strips
- Classification by material
- Door and window sealing strip
- Wooden doors and windows seals
- What is a seal
- Sealing strip can be divided into t...