PU foam weather seal
1) The use of advanced thermoplastic rubber santoprene® (TPE) or nitrile rubber and chlorosulfonated polyethylene compound used in combination;
2) anti-ozone properties, anti-UV optical properties, good chemical solvents, the use of a wide temperature range (-60 ℃ to 135 ℃);
3) has a strong tear resistance, resistance to tearing properties, the temperature range of -10 ℃ -150 ℃ between the use of millions of flexure will not be broken;
4) compressed quickly restore the original appearance, even in harsh environments can maintain its original softness;
5) environmentally friendly rubber composite rubber, non-toxic, environmentally friendly and pollution-free.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How To Maintain The Automobile Seal
- Status quo of sealing industry in C...
- PVC doors and Windows sealing strip...
- About the building doors and window...
- New type EPDM for high performance ...
- Method of saving rubber sealing strip
- Classification of sealing strips
- Classification by material
- Door and window sealing strip
- Wooden doors and windows seals
- Function of door and window sealing...
- PU synthetic materials
- Doors and windows maintenance methods
- Knowledge seal doors and windows
- What is a seal
- Sealing strip can be divided into t...