- Pile Weather Strip
- Coated Sealing Strip
- Polyurethane Foam Weather Strip
- Foam Weatherseals
- Foam Weatherstrip
- Weather Strip For Doors And Windows
- Weather Strip Sealing For Doors And Windows
- Coated Weather Strip
- Foam Self-Adhesive Seals
- Dustproof Door Weatherseal
- PU Sealing Weather Strip For Wooden Door
- Adhesive Seal With Adhesive Tape
- Self Adhesive PU Sponge Weather Seals Window Door
- Weather Strip
- Coated WeatherStrip For Doors And Windows
- Weather Stripping
- Coated Sealingstrip
- Magnetic Strip
Knowledge Seal Doors And Windows
Knowledge seal doors and windows Brief introduction: The door and window rubber seal strip is mainly used in window and window of plastic steel, aluminum alloy doors and Windows, wooden doors and Windows.Chat Now
Knowledge seal doors and windows
The door and window rubber seal strip is mainly used in window and window of plastic steel, aluminum alloy doors and Windows, wooden doors and Windows, etc.PVC, modified PVC, epdm, elastomer seal strip (including TPV, TPE, TPR, SEBS), silicone rubber and other materials are generally extruded into the market.
The sealing tape plays an important role in water proofing, sealing and energy saving in the doors and Windows of plastic steel doors and Windows and doors and Windows, and the sound insulation, dustproof, antifreeze and warmth.It must have strong tensile strength, good elasticity, and good temperature resistance and aging resistance.In order to ensure the fastening of the strip and profile, the section structure size of the strip must be matched with the molding steel door and window section.Seal tape is usually used to open doors and Windows, hanging Windows, folding doors and Windows.The main functions are dustproof, insect repellent, waterproof, sound insulation, sealing etc.
Quality authentication method of door and window sealing strip:
1. use nose to smell whether have peculiar smell, normal PVC material can have a little son the flavour of alcohol, almost small smell.
2. Wrap the seal tightly around the profile and place it for a period of time (on the roof or in sunny places) at high temperatures.See whether the contact surface of the profile and seal strip is stained and discoloured, and whether the dust on the surface of the sealing strip is yellow (the oil is easy to absorb dirt), and whether it is contaminated with hands.
3. Some of the less expensive sealant filler will be a lot, so the surface will not be very bright, and the cheap appearance will not be bright.
4. see the proportion, how many meters per kilogram .There are a lot of manufacturers, in the use of filler has great checkers, for larger output, a bit (province electricity) using talcum powder, coarse whiting do such things as filler, greatly increased the proportion of sealing products, (our users are more commonly kg is favorable, according to the length of the use of) that virtually increased the cost instead do more harm than good.Add a heavy calcium seal, stretch back and forth with your hands several times, and a small amount of white powder will appear on the surface.
No matter what kind of seal is used, it must have sufficient tensile strength, good elasticity and hardness, and its physical properties should meet the standards of gb12002-89 or JG/ t187-2006.When purchasing, we should check the manufacturer's inspection report, product qualification certificate, and ask the manufacturer to provide quality guarantee.The standard PVC modified seal strips can last up to 15 to 20 years, and thermoplastic ternyl (TPV) seals can last up to 30 years.
Previous: Exterior Door Seals Window Foam Tape